FAIRYTALE THEATRE HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
16 – 30 Jan, 9:30am-5:30pm
ExitLeft Studio Kingston
Kids from 5 to 12 years will love these fun school holiday workshops in a single day! They will have a crazy time rehearsing and staging a classic version of a traditional fairytale! With age appropriate scripts, music, costumes and activities, kids will be learning some of basic performance skills, making friends and building confidence. Every child will have a role to play and the best part is that family and friends can come along and watch the performance at 5:15pm. Plus as a BONUS students also get a free visit to the Great Escape play centre in their break!
Duration: One action-packed day of theatre and fun
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Age range: 5-12 years
Terms and Conditions
By registering my child for this workshop I have read and understood the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Children must be 5 years old to participate.
- Once a program has commenced no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a day, a credit or refund is not applicable.
- Should ExitLeft need to cancel a program a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered.
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days from the commencement of the program will incur a 20% cancellation fee or you may request a credit note for the full amount.
- If you need to withdraw from the program within 5 working days of the commencement you must notify ExitLeft in writing to request a credit note. The credit note will be valid for 6 months. Cancellations on the morning of the event will not be refunded.
- If my child is unable to settle, they refuse to participate or their behaviour is unacceptable I will be contacted and asked to collect them immediately. No refund will be applicable.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to program commencement by notifying ExitLeft in writing, provided participants are eligible for the course.
- ExitLeft may offer a substitute workshop if workshop numbers are low. You will be notified up to 24 hours before and given the opportunity for a credit note or refund if this occurs.
- Parts of the program may take place in locations other than the Studio. These excursions will all be within walking distance of the studio and students will be fully supervised.
- You give permission for photography, video or audio recording of the student for teaching purposes, usage in promotional and publicity material for the ExitLeft Performance Academy, and on social media.
Fairytale Theatre Holiday Workshops are are a nut-free and iPad free zone.
DATES & TIMES
Monday 23 December:
Tuesday 14 January:
Thursday 16 January:
Tuesday 21 January:
Wizard of Oz
Thursday 23 January:
Tuesday 28 January:
Thursday 30 January:
The Pied Piper
Kingston Studio: Shop 89, Channel Court Kingston (opposite Kaiser Craft)
Child (Ages 5-12 years) $95
(Morning and Afternoon tea is included)
Early drop off at 8:30am is available for an additional $15